Afternoon Tea at Chewton Glen & Karen Millen Dress

Afternoon Tea at Chewton Glen 

& Karen Millen Dress 


I recently went to one of the most beautiful afternoon teas at the Chewton Glen.

This was my first time going there and I’m definitely wanting to go back to explore more and stay for the night. I have always heard excellent reviews of Chewton Glen and the afternoon tea didn’t disappoint!

Chewton Glen is a luxury country house hotel & spa based in the New Forest. 



I wore this beautiful Karen Millen dress which sadly isn’t online anymore, paired with nude So Kate louboutins, small Gucci belt, nude YSL bag, nude & gold butterfly detail headband from our trip to Venice and my cream H&M coat I purchased recently.



Link for H&M cream coat Click here goes out of stock very quick so set an alert for your size to come back in stock.


Always looking for more recommendations for places to visit for afternoon tea so let me know your favourites in the comments and il try and check them out! 


Have a lovely week,

Alexis x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig