Stanwell House- Lymington

 

S T A N W E L L   H O U S E

Lymington, UK

Ad/pr visit




S T A N W E L L  H O U S E






I had the most wonderful evening Stanwell House Hotel for cocktail making & some delicious food. 








We started off by witnessing some amazing cocktails being made (including my favourite- espresso martini 🍸) in the cosy Salt bar by their mixologist, and then we were taken through to the Samphire restaurant (which has the most beautiful wallpaper print) for some delicious dinner. I went for chicken satay to start (sooo good) and mussels & fries as my main. The mussels were amazing, huge and so fresh, I highly, highly recommend! I unfortunately couldn’t fit in a pudding (but they looked divine) so I had a firm fave- a cappuccino ☕️ which as a big coffee lover I can say was one of the best coffees ever. 










This beautiful hotel has recently been refurbished, creating a relaxed, yet luxury boutique vibe, with a warm & inviting ambiance. They also have some gorgeous hotel rooms if you wanted a stay in a beautiful part of the world right next to the sea in Lymington, where you can walk along the water and see all the pretty little boats or browse in the great selection of shops all along the cobbled high street. I will definitely be planning a stay I hope next year with the husband as it’s such a wonderful place to visit!







Stanwell House is situated on the picturesque Lymington high street, with parking right out the front which makes it very easy to get to. The staff are all so friendly & the service was excellent.





Such a lovely evening with fabulous friends new & old.



Alexis x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig