PiPizza- Poole

 

P I   P I Z Z A

Poole, UK

Ad/pr visit




I had the best pizza at Pi Pizza in Poole catching up with some lovely friends from the Bournemouth Bloggers a little while back (only just getting round to uploading... sorry, this was actually just before Christmas, so the decor inside and out was just beautiful (as it is with out the xmas decs)!!







The choice and variety of pizzas were so so good, and you can do half & half which is great for us as a family of 6 all wanting different toppings, but with the pizzas still so big there is more than enough to go around! The starters were delicious too and I was kept warm with a wonderful mulled wine 🍷 













Pipizza is situated right next to Poole quay, and they had so many beautiful Christmas lights all around to see! If you can get down there this year I highly recommend!









Alexis x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig