Dove Deodorant- Looking for a great deodorant to try?

 

D O V E   D E O D O R A N T

Looking for a great deodorant?

Ad

I have been sent this amazing package of fabulous Dove deodorants to try out!

As a previous user of Dove deodorant and other products I couldn't wait to give them a go!
The feel soft and gentle on the skin, smell amazing and its great you can have the choice of either roll on or aerosol! I personally prefer a spray but my daughter swears by the roll ons!




My favourite I think is the GoFresh- it has a cucumber & green tea scent and smells amazing, long lasting and kind to the skin as they all have triple moisturising technology.

Go and check them out for yourself! Iv linked below a stockist where you can pick them up for yourself!





Let me know what you think!

Alexis x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig