Spa Day at Careys Manor, New Forest

Spa Day at Careys Manor 

New Forest


I have visited Careys Manor three times now and it never disappoints! I have stayed overnight twice with my husband and I recently had a spa day with my mum. Each time I have always had a massage and/or a facial as these are the perfect way to really unwind. Careys Manor is based in the New Forest in Hampshire, and its the most beautiful drive to get to, surrounded by the New Forest pony's. I live fairly local to Careys Manor so its perfect for last minute stays. www.careysmanor.com


When I stayed with my husband we ate in the French resultant which is part of the hotel, I highly recommend the steak! It was delicious! We went for my birthday and we both got these gorgeous gift sets and a balloon too. It was such a lovely touch.

                                                    


On my most recent visit with my mum we both had a full body massage which was perfect, followed by a beautiful lunch. We had a 2 course lunch included with our spa day in the zen restaurant. We went for satay chicken & spring rolls for starters, followed by an amazing chicken pad Thai & Thai green chicken curry. We also had a glass of champagne which come complimentary with our lunch.

                                                                 




If you do ever make it to the south of England I highly recommend you try and make sure you get a visit to Careys Manor, you will not be disappointed! Let me know if you do and what you think! I shall be returning soon!


                                   

Alexis x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig