Kimbridge Barn- Romsey, Hampshire

 

K I M B R I D G E   B A R N

Romsey, UK



Cute autumnal coffee & lunch dates with mumma & my grandparents 🤍








We went to Kimbridgebarn, situated in Romsey, Hampshire, which is one of my favourites, the coffees are amazing, as are the cakes & food! I have been here a few times now and always so so good!








We sat in the cosy restaurant area called the Bootroom, which had a lovely fire on, and cute little armchairs. My granddad loved telling us how it used to be a meat, fruit & veg shop and where the butchers area was 😁😁













Highly recommended a visit if you haven’t been yet. So pretty with all the pumpkins on the walkway over the water too 🎃







Let me know of any cute coffee places I need to visit!



Alexis x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig