Marmaris- Boat Trip- Turkey

 

M A R M A R I S   B O A T   T R I P

Turkey


So we were meant to go on a boat trip on my actual birthday, however I changed the plans to do a different trip on my birthday (as it was the only day this specific trip was running) So we moved the boat back a day. This was still so lovely as they had all the balloons and a birthday cake which Jaime had arranged for us.






We got picked up by car which included in the boat trip cost, and got taken down to Marmaris old town which is where all the boats are for every trip. 





We had decided to hire the boat exclusively as I find this so much easier with the children and space, finding shade etc. 






The boat trip included a couple of stops at some very pretty bays, and a BBQ lunch, which was delicious and consisted of chicken, pasta and salad all freshly made on the boat.






We have done boat trips on most holidays so we do love a boat trip. The girls loved jumping off the back and swimming to the little beaches. It was such a lovely day! 




They also gave us a wonderful fruit platter which the children couldn't wait to dig in to!




Let me know your favourite place for boat trips in the comments below!




Alexis x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Alexis J Mason
Blogger Templates by pipdig